The Swedes made their settlement along creeks and traveled by water.
By the 1660s the Swedes had established farms and a grist mill along the Frankford Creek.
The hall was built in the 1760s by his son-Port Royal Mansion on Tacony Street was built by Edward Stiles in 1761.
The house had a fine Georgian facade with a Palladian window and was lavishly decorated.
It was decided that a log meeting house would be built on land donated by Fairman.